- compact mixer for studio + stage musicians to monitor + control their own levels
- independent control levels + knobs
- XLR connections for microphones; 1/4" connections for line & instruments
- 1/4" & 3.5mm headphone outputs
- mono/stereo jumper switch
"The PM351 is designed for performers who want to monitor their own sounds, such as their vocals and instruments, with the main mix via headphones. It’s very popular with drummers who need to mix a click track with a monitor signal. Singers love the PM351 to monitor their voices over the musicians." - Rolls
- max input level: -20 dB XLR, +40 dB Line, +15 dB Instrument
- instrument input impedance: 50K ohms
- instrument output frequency response: 10 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- instrument output impedance: 2 each; 100 ohms balanced
- headphone output frequency response: 20 - 20 kHz
- headphone output impedance: 10 ohms
- gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- s/n ratio: 90 dB
- power requirements: 9 - 16 VDC
- dimensions: 4.5" x 3.3" x 1.5"
- weight: 1 lb / 454g
- 15V power supply PN PS27s
- owners manual
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.