Earn up to 249 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- Once Upon A Time: The Lost 1965 New York Studio Sessions is a previously unavailable release of recordings from pianist Bob James, captured at Wollman Auditorium by Resonance founder and co-president, George Klabin. This limited edition 180-gram LP features James performing a mix of jazz standards and original compositions in two different trio settings — one with bassist Larry Rockwell & drummer Robert (Cleve) Pozar, and one with bassist Bill Woods & drummer Omar Clay. The deluxe gatefold set includes an extensive booklet of essays plus new interviews with Bob James, and rare photographs.
- SIDE A 1. Once Upon A Time 2. Lateef Minor 7th 3. Variations 4. Serenata SIDE B 1. Airegin 2. Blues in F 3. Indian Summer 4. Solar
- limited to 2,500 copies
- 180g vinyl
- indie exclusive
- music label: Resonance Records 2020
- sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2020 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.