- Passive speakers, require an amp or stereo unit
- excellent sound, works both for DJing and regular listening
- also available in Black and White
The Audioengine P4 is a high-performance bookshelf speaker pair with the same great looks and sound as the A5 powered speakers. Experience the signature Audioengine sound and quality but without the built-in amplifiers. The AP4 passive speakers are perfect for digital hybrid amplifiers (Class-D, Class-T, etc.) as well as most stereo receivers, integrated amps, and tube amplifiers. The AP4 has a 4 ohm impedance rating but will sound great when connected to almost any receiver or power amp with 4, 6 or 8 ohm speaker output impedance. Beautiful, small, and affordable. Includes high density foam isolation pads (attached) and drawstring cloth speaker bags.
- 4" 2-way passive, front ported design
- Hand-built and custom finished cabinets
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Silk dome tweeters and Kevlar woofers
- Excellent performance for music and movies
- Wall mount, stand or shelf placement
- (2) AP4 Passive Speakers
- (2) Drawstring Cloth Speaker Bags
- (2) High-density foam isolation pads (attached)
- Setup Guide
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.