- compact all-in-one preamp + effects unit, designed for singers who play acoustic guitar
- studio-quality vocal processing w/ four types of ambience effects + Enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, etc.
- dial up tones w/ the ease of simple intuitive controls
- create natural vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settings
- dedicated guitar channel includes Acoustic Resonance, reverb, chorus, tuner, and various effects, plus phase invert and notch filter for feedback control
- looper function w/ 80 seconds of recording time and the ability to loop guitar + vocals independently
- memory mode for storing + recalling 50 favorite settings
- runs on six AA batteries or included AC adapter
"The VE-8 Acoustic Singer delivers that extra edge you need to stand out and shine, supporting you with professional BOSS sound every time you perform. Simple to use, the VE-8 provides studio-quality voice and guitar processing plus impressive real-time harmonies and looping in one compact, go-everywhere package." - Boss
- User Memory: 50
- Vocal Effects: ENHANCE / PITCH CORRECT / HARMONY/FX: HIGH, HIGHER, HIGH&HIGHER, LOW, HIGH&LOW, DOUBLE, RADIO, DIST, ELECTRIC / REVERB / 3 BAND EQ, LOW CUT
- Guitar Effects: ACOUSTIC RESONANCE / CHORUS/FX: CHORUS, TREMOLO, PHASER, DELAY, MOD DELAY, OCTAVE, SLOW GEAR, RING MOD / REVERB / 3 BAND EQ, LOW CUT
NOTCH FILTER, PHASE
- Phrase Loop: 80 sec
- Display: 7 segments, 2 digits LED
- Connectors: MIC IN connector: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max) / GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type / AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type / XLR OUT L, R connectors: XLR type / LINE OUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type / PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type / MEMORY INC/DEC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type / USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- dimensions: 8-9/16" x 6-3/8" x 2-9/16" / 217 x 161 x 65mm
- weight: 2 lbs 14 oz / 1.3 kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.