Sign up for Stock Email Notification (Above or the Green Tab on the right) to receive a one-time notification when this item becomes available. This is a Record Store Day title, it will be available on April 18th, 2015 at our East Village Storefront. If there are any leftovers, they will be available online the following week. Please sign up a EMAIL STOCK NOTE to get first chance at these limited edition titles.
- Pressed on colored wax and limited to 500 copies for Record Store Day 2015
- Housed in gatefold jacket and includes foldout poster with reproductions of flyers & lobby cards
- "Il mio nome è Nessuno" (My Name Is Nobody) is not a typical western. It’s difficult to clasify as it’s halfway between the founders of the genre of the '60s and the comedies of the following decade. Sponsored and partly directed by Sergio Leone, it came out in 1973 and was very successful, thanks to the presence of the actors Terence Hill and Henry Fonda. A perfect balance between the light-hearted and the more serious side of the proper 'spaghetti western' genre. The other cornerstone of the film come from the music of Ennio Morricone, who writes and orchestrates a very varied soundtrack, which adapts itself very well to the various moods of the movie. There is everything: tense soundscapes, epic symphonic rides (directly referring to the "Dollar Trilogy"), frivolous and light-hearted moments, all it all sounds very natural within the movie. Given the popularity of the film, it’s soundtrack has been reprinted several times, but 35 years have passed since the last one on vinyl.
- first stock will be available at our New York Shop on Saturday, April 18th, 2015
- leftovers will be available online, sign up for stock email above to get first notification
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.