- improves sound clarity and openness for floor standing speakers
- elegant machined dark chrome metal housing
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and vibration
- reduces structural airborne noise
- comes in luxurious leather box
- optional B&W adapter plate available (sold separately)
"GAIA I delivers a machined stainless steel structure, finished in stately dark chrome. Incorporating IsoAcoustics patented design principles, GAIA provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.." - IsoAcoustics
- includes M12, M8 and ¼-20 thread sizes
- 4 speaker feet per pack
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.