Earn up to 179 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- red & black splatter colored vinyl
- edition of 1100
- 3 track digital EP on vinyl for the first time
- features custom etching on side B
- "Black in Deep Red, 2014 was ignited by the first and last time I attended a protest. It was in the fall of 2014, after a grand jury decided not to charge the offending officer in the Mike Brown murder, delivering the verdict just in time for them to get home for Thanksgiving. I felt like a camouflaged outsider at the protest, like an anthropologist performing a study amongst his own kind. I took to the mountains soon after that and wrote these songs, wondering if power was a transferable device that could change hands through the vocalizing of unrest." - Moses Sumney
- music label: Jagjaguwar 2019
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.