Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 Looking for a wood-finish turntable? The LPW40WN is a great entry to mid-level turntable paired with the price-friendly Kanto YUs (retail for $250 on their own).
TURNTABLE: audiophile-inspired minimalist design with carbon fiber tonearm, automatic speed change + walnut veneer finish.
SPEAKERS: YU's are Kanto's price-friendly version of the popular YU4. they feature same amplifier and drivers as the YU4, plus useful features such as EQ + remote.
- 🔎 this setup has a look of a higher priced entry. we like the combination of the walnut veneer and the YU's textured wrap finish. in terms of performance, this an excellent choice for an entry to mid level setup.
- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records
- when you're not listening to vinyl, the speakers can stream Bluetooth
- turntable comes with Audio-Technica AT-VM95E cartridge on AT-HS4 headshell
- speakers feature 2 band EQ control and subwoofer output
- turntable dustcover, cartridge and all necessary cables are included
- 📗Free Lab Pack: Record Mat + Record Brush ($25 value) 🚚 Free Shipping to the Continental US ✅ Auto-Enrollment into our VIP program
"The LPW40WN is a solid turntable at this price range. With the included AT-VM Series cartridge, it's easy to upgrade your stylus for better fidelity. The YU's are similarly an excellent value with performance that will outperform its price tag. " - TTL