- improves sound quality by dampening vibrations + holding record onto platter surface
- built-in bubble level ensures turntable is level within 1 degree of accuracy
- 2-piece precision molded frame
- spring reinforced rubber insert holds onto the turntable spindle firmly, recommended for Rega + other turntables w/ small spindles
- helps to stabilize slightly warped records
- max. spindle height: 3/4"
- footprint: 3"
- height: 1"
- weight: 2oz
"The newly redesigned KAB super record grip was designed to replace and improve upon the PIG clamp originally supplied with the Revolver brand turntables. This new design features a 2 piece precision molded frame, spring rubber insert and UHMW polyethylene non marring contact surface. This is especially useful on Rega brand turntables and others where there is very little spindle to grab on to. The KAB Super record grip reduces resonance and acoustic vibration of the record itself, freeing the stylus to do its intended job of tracing the groove. The result is better focus and detail to the soundstage. The Super record grip attaches quickly; by turning with slight pressure, it 'walks' down the spindle and meets the record surface." - KAB