A Radiohead completist's dream come true. Featuring the entire 12-track OK COMPUTER album in newly remastered form, plus B-Sides and three never before released tracks - OKNOTOK 1997 - 2017 is an essential purchase for Radiohead fans. This newly expanded version of the album comes two decades after the band's landmark 1997 album, "rescued from defunct formats, prized from dark cupboards and brought to light after two decades in cold storage." This is the first time the tracks "I Promise," "Lift," and "Man Of War" have ever been available. In addition, all material on OKNOTOK is newly remastered from the original analog tapes. From XL Recordings: OK COMPUTER was originally released on various dates ranging from May to July 1997. Produced by the band and Nigel Godrich, the album is widely cited as one of the greatest works of Radiohead's--or any artist's—catalog and was the first Radiohead record to reach #1 in the UK and to be be nominated for the Album of the Year Grammy. Features several classic Radiohead singles, including "Paranoid Android," "Karma Police," "Lucky" and "No Surprises."
- 20th anniversary deluxe reissue of Radiohead's 1997 album OK Computer, expanded w/ 8 rare b-sides + 3 unreleased tracks
- black triple vinyl pressing
- housed in gatefold jacket w/ printed inner sleeves
- remastered from original analog tapes
- original release year: 1997
- music label: XL Recordings 2017
reviewed by karma policeman 05/2017