You all know what's up with this right here. Tyler, The Creator's second studio album, more focused on beats but there's still a bunch of raps on this thing. You get cameos from Odd Future regulars like Earl Sweatshirt and Casey Veggies, along with spots that seem to come out of left field like Erykah Badu. Pharrell even pops up on this joint! This being the deluxe edition means you're getting more than the average bear. Double vinyl pressed up on pink wax, gatefold cover with that sick Mark Ryden artwork and printed inner sleeves.
- pink colored double vinyl pressing (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- housed in gatefold jacket w/ printed inner sleeves
- includes printed insert + oversized sticker of Tyler’s face
- limited edition
- original release year: 2013
- music label: Columbia 2023
reviewed by sk8rb0i 05/2014
- If you want to order additional items (including other pre-orders), please make separate orders. Otherwise, we will hold your order until all items are in stock and ready to ship.
- Scheduled ship dates are always estimates which are subject to change. If there is a substantial delay, we will contact you directly.
- All vinyl pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers.