- quality phono preamp will compliment both basic and high-end setups
- known to outperform its modest price point
- delivers low-distortion, uncolored, accurate sound
- works with both MM and MC cartridges with separate inputs for each
- solid build, metal casing
- part of the Musical Fidelity's V90 series
"There are many phono stages that are far more expensive and make extraordinary claims for their performance. In contrast, the modest V90-LPS just gets on with the job of doing everything you could reasonably expect from a phono stage. "
- Input impedance: 47k ohm (MM), 100 ohm (MC)
- Input sensitivity: 3.0mV (MM), 200mV (MC) - for 300µV out
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise ratio (A weighted): >80dB (MM), >80dB (MC)
- Extremely accurate RIAA extending out to at least 60kHz
- Switchable MM / MC input with RCA inputs for each
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 1.9" x 4" / 170 x 47 x 102 mm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs / 600g
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.