- a Lab bestseller
- limited distribution black colorway
- includes FREE lab pack (details below)
- sturdy construction and easy to use
- cast aluminum platter
- direct drive motor (magnetically driven, no belts)
- pre-mounted Audio-Technica AT95E, a solid listening cartridge
- built-in phono preamp (switchable on-off)
- USB output to connect directly to a computer or digital amplifier
- plays 33 / 45 / 78 rpm with button control
- includes dustcover
INCLUDES FREE LAB PACK
- (1) Turntable Lab Switchmat Reversible Record Mat ($10 retail)
- (1) Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Brush ($15 retail)
- Auto-enrollment in our VIP program
- Turntable Lab customer support via phone or email
- Lab documentation + link to videos* (*when available, not all turntable models will have setup video)
"One of the bestselling turntables on the market for its price, sturdiness, and ease of use."
TURNTABLE LAB OVERIVEW
The Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable is one of the bestselling turntables on the market. It appeals both to the everyday listener with its wide array of features (it's loaded). The LP120 is driven by a high-torque direct drive motor which requires no maintenance, button-switchable RPM, and +/- 20% speed adjustment. The LP120 is primarily made of strong plastic with a durable metallic finish. The platter is high quality cast aluminum.
The tonearm is excellent at this price range. It allows for adjustments in weight, height, and anti-skating. The LP120 comes pre-mounted with the excellent Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge (not meant for DJ use). Cartridge and stylus changes are easy with the removable headshell.
There's no need for a separate phono preamp, there's one built in. If you want to use an external preamp, there's a switch to bypass the preamp. The LP120 also comes with a USB output, great for digitizing your vinyl into a computer (Audacity software is included).
Lastly, the LP120 is very easy to setup and use. Everything you need is included (just add a sound system / speakers with AUX input) and it's very low-maintenance when you get into it. Lab Recommended.
- quick start, high torque motor
- pitch / speed adjustment: +/-20%
- reverse play button
- fully adjustable tonearm (weight, height, anti-skate)
- plastic body construction
- forward and reverse play
- dimensions: 17.72 x 13.86 x 6.1 inches / 450 x 352 x 157 mm
- weight: 23.5 lbs / 10.7 kg s
- Pre-mounted cartridge
- Removable dustcover
- Mac and PC-compatible Audacity recording software
- RCA cable
- USB cable
- various adaptor cables
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.