- dual magnet audiophile cartridge w/ elliptical stylus
- comes pre-mounted on an Audio-Technica AT-HS10BK Headshell
- fits on most turntables via universal 1/2" mount headshell
- outstanding channel separation + extended frequency response
- sounds quality improves as cartridge breaks in
- center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- not for DJ use
- replacement stylus also available
"The VM520EB is part of the 500 Series in Audio-Technica's new VM cartridge line – a line that harks back to A-T’s early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today’s advanced technology. Like all VM cartridges, the VM520EB is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response." - Audio-Technica
- Frequency Response: 20-23,000Hz
- Stylus: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Cantilever: aluminum
- Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2g (2.0g standard)
- Output Level: 4.5 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Cartridge Weight: 16.8g (0.6 oz)
- 4x cartridge installation screws (5 mm x 2, 10 mm x 2)
- 2x washers
- 2x hexagon nuts
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hello, I have an Audio Technica AT-LP3, and I was wondering if the cartridge/Headshell, fits on the turntable. Thanks,
Yes, this cartridge and headshell will work well with an Audio-Technica: AT-LP3WH Automatic Turntable.
Alignment needed with this combo offering? Or ready to go?
This VM520EB Cartridge comes premounted and aligned on the AT-HS10BK Headhsell.