- audiophile-grade audio interconnect
- RCA to 3.5 stereo mini jack
- 1 meter / 40 inches
- woven cloth cable cover
- uses Perfect Surface Copper wire which produces "smoother, cleaner" sound with less distortion
- Foamed Polyethylene Insulation: air-filled wire insulation allows loss-less signal transmission
- fully shielded
- woven braided cable covers
- gold-plated RCA plugs designed for less distortion
Audioquest's Golden Gate series (named after the famous SF bridge) utilizes complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound. The Golden Gate series utilizes Perfect Surface Copper wire, air-filled wire insulation (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit your the purest audio signal from point A to point B.
- Metal: Perfect Surface Copper (PSC)
- Geometry: Asymmetrical Double-Balance
- Dielectric: Foamed-Polyethylene
- Termination: Cold-Welded, Gold-Plated
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.