Record Store Day Exclusive! Live Billie Holiday recordings from Storyville circa 1951 and 1953 get a proper reissue on white vinyl just for RSD. These recordings of the legendary blueswoman have been out of print for over 25 years so it's great to have them back in print (albeit a limited print of course). What's even better is the recordings have been treated to a new remaster from the original tapes so it sounds even sweeter than ever! Features 14 tracks including classics like "Willow Weep For Me," "Billie's Blues," "Lover Come Back To Me," and more. Limited to 3000 individually foil stamped copies.
- recorded live in 1951 and 1953
- out of print for 25 years
- remastered from original tapes
- white vinyl pressing
- limited to 3000 copies worldwide
- individually numbered with foil stamp
- music label: Black Lion Records 1980 / 2014
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.