For most Americans, Braun is known primarily (and singularly) as a company that makes shavers and coffee makers. However in the design world, it is known as design innovator of highest degree (some refer to it the proto-Apple). Through the designs of Dieter Rams, Braun championed super-slick, functionalist designs throughout 1950-80s. It produced a diverse line of household goods and electronics that are highly in-demand by design collectors. Turntable Lab is proud to offer both authentic Braun reissues and new designs.
- the BNC008-RC is Braun's 2012 digital travel alarm clock
- features updated technologies without losing the design discipline of Braun's golden era
- reverse LCD display
- blue LED backlight
- red dot product design award winner 2012
- snooze function and quick set controls
- pop-up green switch controls alarm on/off + snooze
- battery included
- dimensions: 2.25" x 0.75"