Sign up for Stock Email Notification to receive a one-time notification when this item becomes available. This is a Record Store Day title, it will be available on April 13th, 2019 at our East Village Storefront. If there are any leftovers, they will be available online the following week. Please sign up for a STOCK EMAIL NOTE to get first chance at these limited edition titles.
- first time on vinyl
- edition of 400
- newly designed artwork
- gatefold jacket w/ extensive liner notes by Charlie Brigden
- The soundtrack was directed by Cho Young-Wuk, a long-time artistic partner of Park Chan-Wook starting from JSA and Oldboy to Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. The tracks feature original score composed based on Bach’s cantatas, as well as old Korean gayo from the 1930 - 50s. Cho’s team continues to uphold its meticulous musicianship in the compositions and arrangements, while the (seemingly out-of-place) gayo pieces come together with the main score to imbue the film with its bizarre atmosphere.
- music label: Beatball Music 2019
sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles