- award winning, ultra-refined design, unlike any turntable in this price range
- German-engineered mechanics for high performance
- includes Concept Tonearm + pre-installed Concept Cartridge
- 🆕 upgraded AiR 12 volt motor, similar to motors found on Clearaudio's ultra-high-end models
- easy plug + play right out the box, just place platter on spindle
- switchable 3 speed play: 33 / 45 / 78rpm (via knob control)
- (2) year manufacturer warranty when registered with Clearaudio
- Best Turntable awards from What Hi-Fi? + Sound and Vision, Red Dot Product Design Award
- NOTE: phono preamp is required
"Clearaudio's vision for the Concept: design an elegantly styled turntable package featuring a level of groundbreaking technology usually only found in high-end turntables, combining plug-and-play simplicity with outstanding sound quality and affordability."
The Clearaudio Concept Turntable is the German company's most affordable turntable. We like to use the term "refined" when talking about this turntable. Just by looking at the high design and interaction of components, you really get a sense that this turntable is a complete vision, not just a collection of expensive parts. The curvature and beveled features add to this feeling. You just won't find aesthetics like this in this price range.
From inside to out, the Concept is designed for ease of use and high performance. Setup and play is extremely easy (out of the box just place the platter on the spindle) and the high quality Concept MM cartridge comes pre-calibrated. The inclusion of a speed changing knob (3 speed), also adds to the ease of use. The chassis, motor, and tonearm, are high quality components that in unison deliver ultra-low noise performance.
- sound dampening chassis design: MDF (medium density fiberboard) with aluminum surround trim and upper layer incorporating a high tech synthetic compound
- DC motor with voltage-stabilized power supply, completely decoupled from chassis
- Concept Tonearm features friction-free magnetic bearing
- 16.5" (w) x 13.75" (d) x 4.9" (h) / 420 x 350 x 123mm
- 16.5 lbs / 7.5 kg
- pre-installed / calibrated Clearaudio Concept Cartridge (Moving Magnet + Moving Coil available)
- level gauge, bearing oil
- power supply including adaptors for US, EU, UK
- NOTE: dust cover NOT included, sold separately