Earn up to 349 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- black vinyl pressing
- edition of 1000
- Decca proudly presents a unique artefact from its vaults for the first time since the original release in 1962. In Venice, August 1961, the most prominent surrealist artist of all time, Salvador Dalí staged a very unique performance at the Teatro La Fenice and Decca were on hand to document the event. Available for the first time since its original release this fascinating document is presented with its original artwork reproducing Dalí’s own designs and includes exclusive interviews with the artist himself.
- gatefold sleeve w/ fold-out insert
- music label: Decca 2019
- sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.