"An unimpeachable classic considered to be the pinnacle of Rastafarian inspired music. Master drummer Count Ossie's band, including the incomparable tenor saxophonist Cedric 'I'm' Brooks, recreate a Rasta grounation, or gathering, playing and chanting a sublime supplication, including Bible readings, in praise of Emperor Haile Selassie I." - Dub Store Records
- 1972 deep roots reggae session performed in traditional Rastafari gathering styleblack triple vinyl pressing
- high-quality Japan import
- housed in deluxe gatefold jacket
- includes foldout printed insert w/ extensive liner notes
- first time on vinyl since 1977
- music label: Dub Store Records 2016
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.