Earn up to 349 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- 2LP + cassette tape package
- edition of 8000
- Originally given in cassette format out as part of the "B.I.G. MACK" promo package from Bad Boy Entertainment in 1994. To create a buzz around the record label and new signings Craig Mack and Notorious B.I.G., Puff Daddy plotted an unforgettable marketing campaign. He distributed promo music from both artists, packaged like a McDonald's Big Mac, and called it the B.I.G. Mack (cleverly playing off the last names of the emcee's monikers). The results would exceed everyone's expectations. Craig Mack's Funk Da World would go gold and the single "Flava In Your Ear" would go platinum.
- music label: Bad Boy Records 2019
- sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.