- excellent listening turntable at entry-level price, easily upgrades, solid build / heavy.
- automatic operation - turntable plays at the touch of a button + tone arm returns to armrest when done
- built-in phono pre-amp (for amplifiers that do not have phono inputs), switchable (on-off switch is under the platter)
- removable and upgradable cartridge pre-mounted on removable headshell, Denon MM Cartridge included
- rigid die-cast aluminum base to reduce vibration and improve performance
- refined gloss finish
- belt drive
- 33 / 45 RPM button
- manual arm lifter (for optional manual operation)
Denon's DP-300F is a full featured listening turntable with convenient automatic operation, built-in preamp and upgradable cartridge. With the automatic play function, push play and the tonearm automically moves and will play the entire side of a record and then gently return to the arm rest when finished. If you want to stop a record early, there's also a stop button which also brings the tonearm back to resting. Anyone who has ever left about a record playing and returned to the turntable with the needle scraping over label will certainly benefit from this feature. The switchable (on-off) built-in preamp allows the turntable to be plugged into any amplifier, not just amps with specific phono input, making the DP-300F a very versatile turntable that can work with almost any home listening system.
The DP-300F also features a removable cartridge (something that similar-priced audiophile turntables lack) allowing you to upgrade to the cartridge of your choice, however the included MM Cartridge sounds great right out of the box. Other features include switchable 33/45 RPM play at the push of a button (another convenient feature audiophile turntables often lack), die-cast aluminum, vibration-reducing base, and refined gloss finish. Due to the nature of belt drive turntables, the DP-300F is recommended for listening to vinyl, not DJing.
- Drive system: Belt drive
- Speed: 33 1/3, 45 rpm
- Wow & flutter: 0.10% (WRMS)
- Tone arm Type: Straight
- Stylus pressure range: 0 – 4.0g (
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Needle pressure: 2.0g
- Cartridge Weight: 5.0g
- Replacement needle: DSN-85
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions 434 x 122 x 38 mm / 17.1" x 4.8" x 15.0"
- Weight 5.5 kg, 12.13 lbs
- MM Cartridge
- 45 adapter
- dust cover
- note: Turntable Lab slipmat in detail picture is not included