The GBA800 watch offers classic G-shock looks, with modern smartphone connectivity. While linked with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app via Bluetooth, the watch creates a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, calorie calculations, and step targets. The ability to use the app to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data, to view data and more all combine to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable. Other app-based features include auto time setting correction for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim. In addition, the case is purposefully smaller than other models so it doesn't get in the way of active training, while back wings on the inside of the bands connect to the case and prevents sliding.
- Bluetooth Smartphone link
- Stopwatch with Target Time alarm
- Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination
- duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.