B-Stock note: The jackets of these copies have slight cosmetic damage.
Who You Gonna Call? To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters, Legacy Recordings has put together this super deluxe vinyl set inspired by the terrifying, but tasty, Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! This vinyl package features a scented(!) 12" vinyl (in white of course) with two of the movie's most iconic tracks - Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters" theme and RUN-DMC's "Ghostbusters" rap from the sequel - PLUS two 12 x 12 Stay Puft 3D lenticular prints and a 12 x 12 Stay Puft 3D motion lenticular print from the film. All this housed in a puffy marshmallow-style gatefold jacket complete with inner photo collage of Stay Puft's iconic march through NYC. Limited edition, only 3000 made.
- limited edition deluxe set
- colored, marshmallow-scented 12" vinyl
- features Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters" theme b/w RUN-DMC's "Ghostbusters" rap
- puffy marshmallow-style gatefold jacket
- two 2 x 12 Stay Puft 3D lenticular images from the film
- one 12 x 12 Stay Puft 3D motion lenticular image from the film
- inner gatefold includes full photo collage of Mr. Stay Puft’s iconic march through NYC
- music label: Legacy Recordings 2014
reviewed by TKB 10/2014
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.