Earn up to 169 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- edition of 1,800
- 1st ever reissue of 1970 psychedelic classic, created by James Brown’s bandleader David Matthews, and the first album issued on Brown’s famed People imprint. As progressive as it is funky, this album was issued in tandem with another Matthews project issued under Brown’s name – Sho Is Funky Down Here. One of the deepest albums in the Brown catalog, its story is finally told.
- lacquered directly from the original master tapes at Capitol Studios
- contains an extensive booklet with full annotation, liner notes by Brown historian Alan Leeds and never-before-published photos
- music label: Now-Again Records 2019
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.