- sound-improving speaker stands for home listening and studio usage
- actually improves sound quality of your speakers through higher isolation achieved by the unique design
- adjustable angle and height for optimal listening performance, up to 6.5 degrees of tilt
- two sizes: Aperta works with medium sized speakers weighing up to 35 lbs, Aperta 200 works with larger speaker weighing up to 75 lbs
- custom sculpted aluminum frame
"When we first saw Isoacoustics, we thought these were cool speaker stands. However, when we heard the A/B test with and without the stands, we were amazed at the improvement in sound quality: both clarity and loudness." - TTL
- high modulus co-polymer isolators provide strength + flexibility
- includes various sized inserts (used for tilting the speakers) constructed of high density plastic + steel tubes
- Aperta dimensions: 6.1" x 7.5" x 3"
- Aperta 200 dimensions: 7.8" x 10" x 3.5"
- (2) stand frames
- various sized inserts (used for tilting the speakers) constructed of high density plastic + steel tubes