- sound-improving speaker stands for home listening and studio usage
- actually improves sound quality of your speakers through higher isolation achieved by the unique design
- adjustable angle and heigh for optimal listening performance
- works with medium sized speakers weighing up to 35 lbs
- custom sculpted aluminum frame
- sold as a pair
- silver version also available
"When we first saw Isoacoustics, we thought these were cool speaker stands. However, when we heard the A/B test with and without the stands, we were amazed at the improvement in sound quality: both clarity and loudness. - Turntable Lab"
- floating design
- integrated tilt adjustment
- high modulus co-polymer isolators provide strength + flexibility
- includes various sized inserts (used for tilting the speakers) constructed of high density plastic + steel tubes
- designed for use with medium sized speakers
- weight capacity up to 35 lbs (15.9 kg)
- dimensions: 6.1” x 7.5” (15 x 9cm)
- (2) stand frames
- various sized inserts (used for tilting the speakers) constructed of high density plastic + steel tubes
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.