"On its 50th birthday this influential slice of soul is celebrated again. A 7” remastered, reissue of Minnie Riperton’s iconic, majestic and much sampled ‘Les Fleur’. Favoured by the likes of Jurassic 5, Damu The Fudgemunk & Cut Chemist, famously covered by Dego and backed with the equally serene ‘Oh By The Way’. With original copies selling for upwards of £60+ here’s a chance to own this slice of soul perfection at a fraction of the price." - Selector Series
- UK Record Store Day import release
- black 7-inch vinyl pressing
- official reissue of Minnie Riperton's incredibly rare debut single
- housed in pic sleeve
- first time on 7-inch in almost 50 years
- limited edition of 1000
- music label: Selector Series 2020
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.