"Morphine was an American alternative rock group formed by Mark Sandman, Dana Colley, and Jerome Deupree in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1989. The band combined blues and jazz elements with more traditional rock arrangements, giving the band an unusual sound.
Cure for Pain is the second album by Morphine, originally released in 1993. The tracks "Sheila" and "In Spite of Me" were prominently featured on the soundtrack of the 1994 independent film Spanking the Monkey." - Music On Vinyl
- first vinyl pressing in the US since 2011
- improved quality (especially the bass frequencies) from the 2011 Light In The Attic pressing
- 180g blue marble vinyl pressing
- includes 12x12" 4 page booklet
- limited to 3500 numbered copies
- music label: Music On Vinyl 2019
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.