Earn up to 119 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- clear cassette
- edition of 4000
- recreated exclusively for Record Store Day 2019
- In anticipation of the release of The Gold Experience, the first album credited to his infamously unpronounceable symbol, Prince issued The VERSACE Experience: PRELUDE 2 GOLD as a gift to attendees of the designer’s collection at Fashion Week in Paris during the summer of 1995. The cassette, which featured remixed versions of future favorites “Pussy Control,” “Gold” and “Eye Hate U” as well as rare and commercially unreleased selections by The New Power Generation and Prince’s jazz-fusion project Madhouse, remains one of the rarest Prince releases of all time—until now
- music label: Legacy 2019
- sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.