Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 if speaker loudness and connectivity are crucial in your decision process, this package is for you; the T1 turntable has a great hand-built feel and is a great intro to audiophile design
- TURNTABLE: the T1 Phono SB is Pro-Ject's most user-friendly model with easy setup and operation, plus electronic speed change
- SPEAKERS: the YU6's are full-sized bookshelf speakers + feature the most power (200w, 5" woofers) amongst our turntable package options; quality aptX Bluetooth for streaming
- 🔎 the T1 is a great option at this price point if you want a turntable with more of a hand-built feel that doesn't sacrifice precision or features
- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records
- great setup for home listening: quality sound + ease of use + low maintenance
- turntable comes with Ortofon OM5e Cartridge ($70 when purchased separately), a step up from what normally comes on similarly priced turntables
- turntable features glass platter, aluminum tonearm, built-in phono preamp
- Free Lab Pack: Record Mat + Record Brush ($25 value) / Free Shipping to the Continental US / Auto-Entrollment into our VIP program
- speakers feature treble + bass controls, remote control, optical input for TV/Gaming
- turntable dustcover, cartridge and all necessary cables are included
"If you want a package with more character, you should start with the T1. Hand-built in Europe, the T1 features a predominantly wood / steel / glass design; while including the convenience of electronic speed change and a pre-calibrated tonearm. The YU6's get loud. Use the YU6's treble and bass controls to fine tune your sound." - TTL
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.