- converts phono signal to line-level
- winner of best phono stage 2012 by What Hi-Fi
- excellent sound dynamics, punchy
- includes both USB and RCA outputs
- USB output allows for vinyl digital recording
- includes output level control
- black satin finish, aluminum case
- hand-built in England
Don't let the simple exterior mislead you. The Fono Mini A2D is an award winning preamp at an excellent price. In addition to the quality Rega sound output, this preamp offers both traditional RCA outputs and a USB output for digital recording (for software, we recommend Audacity). Unlike many preamps at this price range, it also features a level output control which is extremely useful for creating the best recording. Recommended.
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.