"Its all about science, that's what it boils down to the science of manipulating eclectic sounds, recycling sounds and bringing them up to date, or taking them into the future. On the last track on the Reload album, all the beats are in jungle style. But instead of using breakbeats we used weird electronic noises. Thats why it sounded so different, because it wasn't totally influenced by Detroit or European Industrial or experimental composers. We were taking things from jungle, jazz and classical music instead, and throwing it all together. It made a completely new sound." - Mark Pritchard
- lone 1993 full-length from Global Communication side project Reload (Mark Pritchard + Tom Middleton)
- 180g translucent yellow colored double vinyl pressing
- Includes replica of original 24-page short story booklet by Dominic Fripp
- housed in deluxe gatefold sleeve w/ soft touch laminate finish + spot varnish
- first time on vinyl since 1993
- individually numbered edition of 2000
- music label: Music On Vinyl 2020
- also available: Pentamerous Metamorphosis - Chapterhouse Retranslated Vinyl 2LP
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.