- expressive sampling-pad instrument
- powerful sample creation and playback w/ innovative audio-capturing features + advanced triggering technology
- nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- three mult-effects engines with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- large backlit LCD
The SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks (or fingers) with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you’re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- 9 built-in pads with LED Indicators
- 20 voice polyphony
- Number of Recordable Wave Data: 10,000
- Sampling Time (Total time for all wave data): Approx. 180 min. in stereo (360 min. in mono)
- Data Format: 16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Kits: 100
- Kit Chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Effects: Master Effects (21 Types), Equalizer, Kit Effect 1 (20 Types), Kit Effect 2 (20 Types)
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Connectors: PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type), MASTER OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type), SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type), AUDIO IN jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) (with LINE-MIC GAIN control), TRIG IN jacks (1/2, 3/4) (1/4-inch TRS phone type), FOOT SW jack (1/2) (1/4-inch TRS phone type), MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), DC IN jack, COMPUTER connector (USB), USB MEMORY connector
- dimensions: 14 3/8" x 13 1/16" x 4 3/4" / 364mm x 331mm x 94mm
- weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz. / 2.5 kg.
- AC adaptor
- CD-ROM featuring SPD-SX Wave Manager, USB driver & preload wave data
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.