- professional grade headphones w/ high quality sound reproduction
- wide frequency response excellent for DJing, mixing + mastering
- lightweight + extremely comfortable, even for extended monitoring sessions
- rotatable earcup for single-ear listening
- closed-back earcups + thick on-ear cushions offer effective isolation from background noise
- capable of handling high pressure sound levels (up to 120dB)
- works well even in loud environments
- robust, durable construction
- adjustable, split padded headband
- single sided cable
- PLUS version is identical to standard HD25, but includes 2 sets of cables (coiled + straight), 2 sets of earpads, and carrying pouch
“Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world.” - Sennheiser
Sennheiser's HD25 Headphones not only sound great, they are also extremely comfortable, making them an excellent choice for DJs, engineers, and sound professionals. Their closed-back design offers excellent isolation from background noise, while the wide frequency range (capable of handling high pressure sound levels up to 120dB) allows for highly accurate monitoring. This is an excellent combination by all means, but paired with the HD25's super lightweight design and you have a the makings of a classic headphone. It's no wonder why these are considered an "Industry Standard"! Additionally, the HD25's feature single-sided cable, and rotatable earcups for single-ear listening. Yup, they thought of everything. Recommended.
The PLUS version is identical to the standard HD25, but also includes 2 sets of cables (coiled + straight), 2 sets of earpads, and carrying pouch.
- Type: Dynamic, Closed
- Frequency Response: 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.3 %
- Contact Pressure: ~ 2.5 N
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ω
- Load Rating: 200 mW
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (active): 120 dB
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Cable length: straight - 4.9 ft. / 1.5m / coiled - 3 ~ 10ft. / 1 ~ 3m
- Weight: 140g (without cable)
- 1x Coiled cable (3 ~ 10 ft. / 1 ~ 3m)
- 1x Straight cable (4.9 ft. / 1.5m)
- 2x Earpads (standard + velour)
- Carrying pouch
- Screw on jack adapter 3.5mm to 1/4”
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.