Record Store Day Exclusive. Catherine Wheel's third full length gets reissued on vinyl for the first time, just for RSD 2018. Originally released in 1995, Happy Days finds the English rockers delving further into hard rock and metal sounds, while still retaining some of the shoegaze haze of previous works. Production remains in the able hands of Gil Norton who pushes the band's sound without losing the essence of what makes them unique. Pressed on double vinyl with gatefold sleeve and printed inserts.
- 3rd full-length from English alt rock band Catherine Wheel
- 1st time reissue on vinyl
- gatefold sleeve
- printed inserts
- music label: Mercury/Universal 2018
- view all Record Store Day 2018 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
reviewed by Bolinas 05/2018
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.