Limited edition pressing for Record Store Day 2018! Original copies of The End's 1969 full length, Introspection, fetch upwards of $800 on the used market. Diggers and beat freaks should head straight towards the drum heavy opener, "Dreamworld." It does not seem that too many producers have chopped this one up; now's your chance. The band itself was produced by The Rolling Stones' Bill Wyman, and you can hear a touch of that band's sound in songs like "Shades Of Orange" and "Loving Sacred Loving." Includes the original LP as well as outtakes from the sessions. Released by Demon Records on double cream / clear vinyl housed in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves.
- 2 LP set pairs Introspection with Retrospection, an LP of outtakes from the album sessions, issued briefly on vinyl in the mid-90s
- gatefold sleeve features artwork by legendary designer Phil Smee
- liner note by founder member Colin Giffin
- music label: Demon Records 2018
- view all Record Store Day 2018 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.