Sign up for Stock Email Notification to receive a one-time notification when this item becomes available. This is a Record Store Day title, it will be available on April 13th, 2019 at our East Village Storefront. If there are any leftovers, they will be available online the following week. Please sign up for a STOCK EMAIL NOTE to get first chance at these limited edition titles.
- 7" vinyl transparent orange pressing
- edition of 1000
- die-cut sleeve, printed inner sleeve
- The Shining/ A Clockwork Orange—For both these iconic films, Stanley Kubrick chose to work with the extraordinary Wendy Carlos, who wrote (or realized, as both are based on classical pieces) the main themes to both movies. She was born in 1939 as Walter Carlos and graduated from Columbia University with a master' s degree in composition, where she had met Robert Moog, instigating a collaboration that would shape her musical career.
- music label: Silva Screen Records 2019
sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles