- powered bookshelf speakers w/ Bluetooth + built-in EQ at excellent price point
- on-board rotary controls for volume, bass, and treble (located on side of speaker)
- (2)separate RCA inputs: connect (2) inputs at-once (select input by pushing volume knob)
- HD audio compatible via optical + coaxial inputs
- speakers designed for both analog + digital needs
- active monitors, no need for an amplifier
- includes wireless remote control for easy switching between inputs
- remote can control Bluetooth connected devices
- includes all necessary cables
"Unparalleled performance in features in this price range. Dual RCA, optical inputs, Bluetooth, and EQ can not be found in this price range."
- output: 21 Watts RMS per channel
- signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA (A)
- noise level: ≤25dB (A)
- frecquency response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- bass unit: 4"
- tweeter: 13mm silk dome
- removable grills
- input sensitivity: LINE IN1: R/L:450±50mV / LINE IN2: R/L:550±50mV / OPT/COA: R/L:500±50mFFS / Bluetooth: R/L:700±50mFFS
- dimensions: 5.75in x 9.5in x 7in / 146 x 241 x 177mm
- remote control with batteries
- speaker cable
- 3.5mm to RCA cable (Y-cable)
- RCA to RCA cable
- optical cable
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
If my turntable does not have a built-in preamp, will I require a preamp in order to play through these speakers?
Yes, these speakers don't have a built-in preamp therefore you will need an external preamp like the VP 29.TTL Phono Preamp.
Can the R 1280 DB speakers connect to iPhone via Bluetooth
Yes, the Edifier: R1280DB Powered Speakers w/Bluetooth - Wood Brown will be able to connecto an iPhone via Bluetooth.