- wet cleaner for your stylus to keep your needle clean and vinyl sounding great
- includes brush + stylus cleaning fluid in dropper bottle
- brush features curved 4.6" handle for convenience
- soft dome cut bristles clean the underside of the cartridge as well as the stylus
- stylus fluid dissolves residue + contaminants
"Even if you use your GrooveWasher to clean your records, room dust, lint and cat hair can accumulate on your stylus. Your stylus will "plow" out any debris that isn't removed from a record cleaning. We sourced and tested dozens of brush styles, handle types and bristles. Straight "pencil" brushes. Artist camel hair brushes. Toothbrush styles. Mascara brushes. We preferred a 90 degree angle. Long bristles so the brush can clean the underside of the cartridge as well as the stylus. Dense bristles to pull off gunky coatings but soft to avoid damage to the stylus or cantilever. Those are the effective cleaning features of our new stylus brush. This brush can be used dry or with a couple of drops of SC1 Fluid. This kit includes our SC1 Stylus Fluid. It's a cousin of our G2 Fluid with a bit more organic alcohol. The stylus can become clogged with oily pressing release compound from new records and residue from other record cleaning and preservative fluids. SC1 Stylus Fluid dissolves these contaminants and the SC1 Brush removes them." - GrooveWasher
- SC1 Stylus Brush
- SC1 Stylus Fluid (15ml dropper bottle)
- stylus cleaning instructions
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.