- connect audio components (including turntables, CD players, and stereo systems), to Sonos ecosystem
- similar feature set as Sonos Port (now discontinued) but with more processing power, improved sound quality and Airplay2 connectivity
- features RCA inputs, for easy connection to analog components
- apply Sonos powerful app to your inputs including EQ
- also features RCA / coaxial outputs for connecting powered speakers
- stable WiFi and Airplay2 wireless connection
WHO SHOULD GET THE PORT?
- you want to connect a turntable to the Sonos ecosystem and play records through Sonos speakers (note if you have a Five, you can connect a turntable directly to the Five).
- you want to connect other audio outputs (CD player, receiver) to Sonos ecosystem and play them through Sonos speakers.
- you have an existing audio system that you like (eg. a nice amp + speaker set or powered speakers), and you want to connect it to the Sonos ecosystem. you can stream music to your a non-streaming audio system.
"Do you already have your Sonos system dialed in, and want to add a turntable to the setup? The Port lets you connect any input via RCAs. Have a great audio system already, but want the convenience of Sonos streaming? Output the port to your existing audio system."
- ethernet port for hardwired network connection
- 12v trigger port for powering on/off compatible receivers / amplifiers
- voice control compatible, but you'll need a voice enable device such as Sonos One
- 1.6(h) x 5.4(w) x 5.4(d)" / 41 x 138 x 138mm
- 1 lbs / 0.5kg
- RCA cable
- power cord
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.