"Yasushi Yamashita and Makoto Inoue created what they describe as ‘a special place where the kingdom of summer vacation never ended.’ Playful and magical, it's a sonic landscape defined by tinkling synths, floating minimalist melodies, pastoral excursions, and mythical overtones. The original recording sessions for the album took place in an apartment filled with Inoyama Land's ‘favorite things and friends’ and the wonders that came out of them were handed to master Harry Hosono who added his undeniable genius touch." - WRWTFWW
- black vinyl pressing
- quintessential Japanese ambient / environmental electronic album produced by Haruomi Hosono
- originally released on Yen Records in 1983
- first-ever release outside of Japan on any format
- housed in full color jacket w/ spot gloss varnish
- includes fold out booklet w/ liner notes by Makoto Inoue
- vinyl only / no digital
- limited edition
- music label: WRWTFWW Records 2020
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.