"Acclaimed rapper Common put Chicago on the hip-hop map with this 1992 debut album Can I Borrow A Dollar?, launching a storied career in the process. Sonically, the album is raw early 1990s hip-hop in its purest form, with famed producer No I.D. behind the boards on 12 of 13 tracks. Common would go on to release three gold albums, make classics with J Dilla and Kanye West, win multiple Grammys and even an Academy Award, and land major roles as an actor. Long out-of-print, Can I Borrow A Dollar? is now available on 2LP vinyl for the first time ever. This 25th anniversary edition also includes an exclusive bonus 7” featuring the rare B-side 'Can-I-Bust' and the instrumental for the single 'Breaker 1/9'." - Nature Sounds
- 1992 debut album from Common Sense produced by No I.D.
- black double vinyl pressing w/ bonus 7-inch
- bonus 7” includes rare b-side 'Can-I-Bust' + 'Breaker 1/9' instrumental
- first time on vinyl since 1998; first time on double vinyl
- music label: Nature Sounds 2018