- low profile speaker stands
- stands elevate speakers just over 2 feet to ensure optimal sound performance
- solid steel stand construction significantly reduces unwanted vibrations caused by lower frequencies
- hollow stand core hides speaker cables
- foam pads on top plate on the plate help keep your speakers in place, and provide additional insulation to reduce unwanted vibration
- includes interchangeable spiked and dome feet for stability on carpet or hardwood flooring
- works well with Kanto YU4 and YU6
- comes as a pair
- also available in 32" model
"Get the most out of your speakers with the SP series. Available in 26 and 32-inch models, these low-profile speaker stands come equipped with a rotating top-plate to ensure every sound reaches your ears. Each stand includes a mounting hole and 1⁄4" – 20 screw to secure your speakers in place, making them perfect for our YU4 and YU6 speakers. Their heavy steel structure helps to reduce undesirable vibrations, and features a hollow core to conceal cables and speaker wire. For stability on both carpet and hardwood flooring, every stand comes with interchangeable spiked and domed feet." - Kanto
- top plate dimensions: 4.3" W x 7.1" L (11 x 18 cm)
- stand dimensions: 8.9" W x 10.6" D x 26" H (22.5 x 26.5 x 66 cm)
- net weight: 31.1 lbs (14.1 kg)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.