Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 you want to jump in with higher-end components and a streamlined setup
TURNTABLE: the SL-1500C is the hi-fi listening version of Technics' legendary SL-1200 DJ turntable; it features the Technics signature magnetically-driven direct drive motor and S-shaped tonearm
SPEAKERS: designed by renowned audio designer Phil Jones, the Airpulse Speakers are all-around outstanding. these active speakers are hi-res audio certified and feature all the extras like Bluetooth 5.0, 2 band EQ, and remote.
SELECT A80 or A100 SPEAKER: The A80 comes in walnut, while the A100 comes in gloss black. The A100 is approximately 1.7 times larger than the A80 with a larger mid-woofer, resulting in a louder / larger sound.
- 🔎 the SL-1500C features an automatic tonearm lift feature that activates when you reach the end of the record; it weighs a very stable 22 lbs.
- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records, stream Bluetooth through speakers when not listening to vinyl
- turntable comes with the quality Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, one of the most popular hifi cartridges that can be easily upgraded with 2M Blue or 2M Black stylus
- Free Shipping to the Continental US / Auto-Enrollment into our VIP program
- turntable includes dustcover
"We envision this for someone who wants a finer turntable setup straight out of the gate. The SL-1500C is one of the study + substantial hi-fi turntables on the market, perfect for both the beginner and the experienced user. The Airpulse speakers match the 1500C's quality with premium design, build and features." - TTL
- we'll swap out the stock 2M Red stylus with a Ortofon 2M Blue Stylus ($209 retail on its own)
- 2M Blue stylus features a nude elliptical stylus which offers a noticeable sound quality upgrade. It features better tracking + a wider frequency range than the the 2M Red (which is diamond tipped)
- select ➕UPGRADE option in selector