Ableton Holiday Sale: Save $20 on Live 9 Intro and receive a FREE upgrade to Live 10 (retail price $99) when it is released! Offer good on purchases made between 11/02/17 until Live 10 is released.
- essential production tools for under $100
- write, record, remix, DJ and perform live
- quickly becoming the industry standard for music production
- multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- intuitive workflow with non-destructive editing and unlimited undo
- realtime audio manipulation
- advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- wide range of software instruments and effects
- full VST, AU, and ReWire support
- supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC formats
- Includes 7GBs of instruments, sounds, kits and loops
Ableton Live 9 Intro gives you the essentials of Ableton Live at a great price. Whether you're a talented newcomer or a seasoned professional, Live Intro has got what you need for writing songs, making beats, recording, remixing, DJing and performing your music live on stage.åÊIf you're just starting out, Live's fluid workflow, real-time audio manipulation and an impressive 4 GB audio content package provide a smart step into the world of music production and digital DJing.åÊFor established DJs and producers, Intro provides studio-quality sound and an opportunity to plug Live's renowned composition and performance features into your current setup. A whole new way to write and perform for less than the price of a plug-in.
For under $100, Intro gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Though it isn't as loaded as the full version of Live or Live Suite, the limitations in Intro do not affect the sound or quality of the music you create in Intro. The limitations are very reasonable considering the price (i.e. you're limited to 64 audio tracks, 2 effect sends, 12 Ableton effects at once, etc.). For a full comparison chart click here. Even with the limitations, this is still an incredible value for the price and an excellent way to get into producing with Live. Recommended.
- recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- 16 audio and MIDI tracks
- 8 scenes
- 2 send/return tracks
- 2 audio inputs/outputs
- unique session view for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- group tracks
- time signature changes
- multiple automation lanes
- track Freeze
- automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- multicore/multiprocessor support
- video import/export
- 3 Instruments
- 26 effects
- 4GB of sounds
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.