One of the greatest scores ever recorded is finally back in print for the first time in 25 years! Death Waltz Recordings went all out with this beautiful pressing of the original Twin Peaks Soundtrack giving it the super-deluxe reissue treatment featuring 180 gram "Damn Fine Coffee" vinyl, 425gsm die-cut sleeve with spot varnish text, lyric sheet + liner notes from the composer Angelo Badalamenti, top-loading obi strip, and David Lynch-approved artwork by Sam Smith.
“I'm glad that after 25 years, Death Waltz Recording Company has re-released the original soundtrack for Twin Peaks for a new audience to enjoy. This is my defining work as a composer and I’m happy it will get a fresh listen” - Angelo Badalamenti, 2016.
- back on vinyl for the 1st time in 25 years
- 180 gram pressing
- "Damn Fine Coffee" brown colored vinyl
- 425gsm die-cut gatefold sleeve w/ subtle spot varnish text
- lyric sheet + liner notes by composer Angelo Badalamenti
- top loading obi strip
- David Lynch-approved artwork by Sam Smith & design by Jay Shaw
- music label: Death Waltz Recording Company 2016
reviewed by 4PM Cold Brew 09/2016