- a Lab bestseller
- excellent quality turntable at a budget price
- built-in preamp, all you need is a stereo or powered speakers
- includes cartridge and all necessary cables
- automatic operation with start button and automatic stop (arm goes back to ready position)
- includes computer input cable
- also available in Black
- also available as a USB version
When people come into our shop looking for a basic, affordable turntable, we usually recommend the ATPL60. Firstly, it comes with everything you need out of the box including the cartridge and a built-in preamp. Plug it into your stereo system, computer, or powered speakers (with the included cables) and it's ready to go. Operationally, the ATPL60 is simple to use. You can manually place the tonearm on the record or use the convenient start/stop buttons. In addition, when the record is done playing on one side, the tonearm will automatically go back to the ready position. In terms of quality, the ATLP60 is a step above most turntables (in sound quality and build) at this price range. Recommended.
- fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- aluminum platter
- included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- power supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- dimensions: 360 x 97.5 x 356 mm / 14.17 x 3.84 x 14.02 inches
- weight: 2.98 kg / 6.6 lbs
- dual magnet cartridge
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.