Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 mid-range price point with high-end output. combining wood grain and gloss black, this setup blends classic and modern stereo aesthetics.
- TURNTABLE: AT-LPW50PB Turntable stands firm as Audio-Technica's best mid-priced audiophile turntable. It pairs convenience (electronically controlled speed, adjustable tonearm with headshell, built-in preamp) and performance (solid mass at 12.25lbs, carbon-fiber tonearm, upgraded feet). The all black colorway is striking as well.
- SPEAKERS: S2000 MKIIIs are an unbelievable value - high-end design/finish plus performance at a fraction of the price of comparable models. Strong bass, full-function remote, several sound modes, and so much more. Distinctive design with wood grain paneling.
- 🔎 this package might have the best sound of all our packages thanks to the amazing speakers. the AT-LPW50PB is solid foundation with easily-upgradeable cartridge.
- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records
- high quality setup for both vinyl + streaming, the S2000 MKII speakers offer lossless + hi-def Bluetooth options
- turntable comes with special black edition of Audio-Technica AT-VM95E cartridge + HS6 Headshell ($79 when purchased separately)
- speakers feature 2 band EQ control, dual RCA inputs, (4) EQ modes (Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal), remote control and more
- turntable dustcover, cartridge and all necessary cables are included
- 📗Free Lab Pack: Record Mat + Record Brush ($25 value) 🚚 Free Shipping to the Continental US ✅ Auto-Enrollment into our VIP program
"The AT-LPW50PB Turntable is great base for this setup - clean design and the full feature set we're accustomed to from Audio-Technica. The S2000 MKIII speakers are the highlight though with incredible sound and power, high-quality streaming capabilities and a powerful EQ system. We also like how these two components look together, taking aspects from both classic stereo design and modern hifi minimalism." - TTL
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.