- miniature condenser mic, ideal for both vocal and acoustic guitar applications
- natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier, clothing clip included
- excels in pickup of acoustic guitar with included instrument adapter
- cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- switchable low-frequency roll-off
- corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- operates on battery or phantom power
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
"This miniature condenser microphone achieves full-sounding pickup and is known for outstanding consistency and dependable performance. Supplied with both a clothing clip and guitar mount, it provides natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier and excels in pickup of acoustic guitar." - Audio-Technica
- element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- polar pattern: cardioid
- frequency response: 100-14,000 Hz
- low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 8 dB/octave
- open circuit sensitivity: Phantom: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa / Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms / Battery: 200 ohms
- signal to noise ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- battery type: 1.5V AA/UM3 / 1200 hours typical battery life
- output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- dimensions (mic): 0.98” x 0.4” / 25 x 10.2mm
- dimensions (power module): 3.2” x 2.4” x 0.8” / 83 x 63 x 22mm
- weight (mic): 0.3 oz. / 8 g.
- weight (power module): 4.7 oz. / 134 g.
- AT8411 clothing clip
- AT8444 instrument adapter
- power module
- windscreen; battery
- soft protective pouch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.